LQCloud provides you with the tools to rapidly create robust and secure remote sensing and control applications. Your devices can be virtually anywhere with the
addition of the LooUQ LTEm1 cellular embedded modem.
LooUQ LQCloud Features...
- Cloud services hosted on a reliable top-tier cloud provider
- Bi-directional secure communications with UDP\TCP\SSL sockets or MQTT(S)
- REST API access to your IoT device
- Supports custom device actions: signal to make your remote device perform actions
- Web based setup and configuration (this web site)
- Trial subscriptions are free and include multiple devices for as long as you need (no payment card needed)
- Web Console application to interact with your device
- REST API access to your telemetry, notification and action response data
- Development\evaluation boards available for hosting your mobility project quickly
LooUQCloud supports several popular ARM SAMD development boards and can be adapted to many more. For more information about the list of supported platforms see our
knowledgebase article on the LooUQ Answers site.
- Cortex M0+ Hosts (example: Adafruit Feather M0 Express)
- ARM SAMD Cortex M4 Hosts (example: SparkFun Thing Plus)
- LooUQ LTEm1 LTE Cellular Modem
LooUQ is an IoT (Internet of Things) company based in Traverse City, Michigan. LooUQ enables long distance IoT and M2M (machine-to-machine) over cellular and ISM radio. Our LQCloud framework enables you
to create Your Internet of Things more reliably and quickly than building the numerous individual parts yourself. Add our LTEm1 cellular modem (available here)
and you have everything you need to build an IoT application that can travel where ever there is cellular service.