LQCloud provides you with the tools to rapidly create robust and secure remote sensing and control applications. Your devices can be virtually anywhere with the
addition of the LooUQ LTEm1 cellular embedded modem.
LooUQ LQCloud Features...
- Cloud services hosted on a reliable top-tier cloud provider
- Bi-directional secure communications with MQTTS
- REST API access to your IoT device
- Filesystem access
- Extensible to support custom device actions and board operations
- Web based setup and configuration (this web site)
- Maker Subscriptions are free and include sufficient communication credits to support a 2-3 device project
- Web Console application to interact with your device
- REST API access to your telemetry, notification and action response data (120 day retention)
LooUQCloud supports several popular ARM SAMD development boards and can be adapted to many more. For more information about the list of supported platforms see our
knowledgebase article on the LooUQ Answers site.
- Cortex M0+ Hosts (Adafruit Feather M0 family)
- ARM SAMD Cortex M4 Hosts (Adafruit Feather M4/SparkFun Thing Plus)
- LooUQ LTEm1 LTE Cellular Modem
LooUQ is a software development and cloud-services company based in Traverse City, Michigan. Our focus is on the far reaching Internet of Things (IoT). Our LQCloud framework enables you
to create Your Internet of Things more reliably and quickly than building the numerous individual parts by yourself. Add our LTEm1 cellular modem (available here)
and you have everything you need to build an IoT application that can travel where ever there is cellular service.